FULL TIME PRIMARY TEACHER Required from 6th January 2020 MPR1 to MPR6 : Y4 JAN – JULY
We are seeking to appoint a class teacher with good natured disposition, a team player with vision and energy to join our highly successful team. You should have experience of curriculum planning and delivery, pastoral welfare, be a good communicator and have high standards of behaviour and discipline.
Applicants should be: An excellent practitioner able to Identify with our school values of excellence, collaboration, caring and perseverance
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- A team player who is friendly, positive, proactive and has good interpersonal skills
- A creative thinker with love for offering a well-rounded education to children
- Flexible with a desire to make a positive contribution to the team.
- Qualified and committed to working in the Primary Sector.
We can offer:
- A very happy, caring Christian community which is currently judged Outstanding (2007)
- Happy and enthusiastic children who love to learn
- An attractive working environment internally and externally
- An inclusive approach to education which is book led and cross curricular in approach
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff team.
We welcome, and actively encourage, visits to our school to find out more about the friendly and supportive atmosphere at St Michael’s Primary.
St Michael’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This commitment is reflected in our recruitment processes. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits are scheduled for Tuesday 8th October 2019 at 4.15 p.m. To arrange a visit please contact the school office.
Closing Date – Friday 18th October 4.00 pm Closure and Shortlisting
Observation of teaching: Thursday 31st October either in Y3 or Y4 class
Successful applicants following observation will be invited to interview on Friday 1st November 2019