Our School’s Vision and Values
- To develop a truly outstanding school where every child is treated as an individual and achieves the very most that they are able to achieve
- To enable our teachers to continuously challenge themselves to improve and to develop as outstanding teachers
- To embrace the latest educational thinking about what constitutes quality teaching and to implement related teaching practice
- To successfully shift our focus from attainment to achievement, whilst maintaining our excellent level of attainment
- To equip our children for the ‘jobs of the future’ and develop them as,
- Excellent collaborators
- Excellent communicators
- Effective users of technology
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader”. John Quincy Adams
“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.” H.E.Luccock
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
The key to success is action, and the essential in action is perseverance. Sun Yat Sen
Philippians 4 :13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
The will to win, the desire to succeed. The urge to reach your full potential – these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” Confucius
Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. Dalai Lama